Robotex International: TallinnSec meetup - this time as a special evening track as part of the biggest robotics conference in the world - Robotex! We are proud to present you our very own evening track, with greatest speakers and topics. We have managed to come to a whole new level of presenting technical IT security topics and none of that would happen without our super supportive sponsors from Nixu Oyj, KPMG Baltics OÜ and of course Jägermeister.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2271961509748962/
The full schedule of the event is as follows:
- 17.30 - Gathering & Networking
- 18.00 - Introductions by Robotex, TallinnSec, Lift99 & sponsors
- 18.15 - Talk "Hack my Sat: operations in a congested space and contested cyberspace" Keynote (TBA) by Luca del Monte - Head of Industrial Policy and SME Division at ESA - European Space Agency
- 19.00 - Talk on "The best practices in iOS development to avoid vulnerabilities" by Mari-Liis Sillat - iOS developer at Mooncascade
- 19.30 - Talk on "Android piracy: I smell a RAT" by Marko Belzetski - Pentester (WebApps, mobile) and trainer at Clarified Security
- 20.00 - Talk on "Cybersecurity in Military Systems" by Tarmo Aia - Telecommunication Specialist at TalTech - Tallinn University of Technology. Consulting Cyber-Engineer at the Estonian Defence Forces.
- 20.30 - Networking
- 21.00 - Off to Robotex International: Afterparty!
Registration to the meetup is mandatory via Eventbrite.
Stay tuned for our next meetups on our website as well as on TallinnSec meetup page.