New TallinnSec season starts off by introducing you to the CCDCOE (The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence).
Place: CR14 (Rävala 14, Tallinn)
Sign up at (SEATS ARE FULL): https://forms.gle/cRACDs8XB7z3LoYE7?fbclid=IwAR0RwYE0lu4SM02yI7wPTg_YhVbq8fQfiwDV2HzZjBywPBAG2unq7fjo_sE
- 18.00 Doors, welcome by Silvia/Matis from TallinnSec Meetup
- 18.15-18.20 Intro/welcome + what and why about CR14 (Silver Saks, CCDCOE Tech Branch mastermind behind the EX tech setup)
- 18.20 – 18:50 World´s largest and most complex live-fire technical cyber exercise Locked Shields (LS) tech background (Silver Saks, CCDCOE Tech Branch)
- 19:00-19:45 Red Team actions at the LS and finding it in the packet capture/Moloch (joint show by Taavi Sonets (Clarified Security) and Markus Kont (Tech Researcher at the CCDCOE )
- 20:00 LS reactions (Silver) 15 min
- 20:20-20:35 Weekend Fun with CCDCOE web CTF (Mikk Romulus, CCDCOE Tech Branch) 15 min - presentation of the homework
- 20:35-21:00 Buzz
- 21:00 Closing time
PS! We are always looking for speakers/workshops/tool reviews etc for all our coming events. If you want to share something awesome with our community contact us at [email protected]
Can't wait to see you all there!
Stay tuned for our next meetups on our website as well as on TallinnSec meetup page.