Our last meetup of the 2019 will be a super awesome CTF powered by the KPMG.
Place: TalTech IT College, room ICO-316 - 3rd floor (Raja 4c, Tallinn - https://goo.gl/maps/RcD4dASewLGQJsGL9)
Time: 5th of Dec, 17.45-21.45
Sign up at: Google forms
Limited: 40 participants (3-4 member teams) (with priority to TallinnSec members)- if you don’t have a team, register solo and we will assign you into a team on the spot.
- 17:45-18:00 Doors, welcome by Silvia/Matis from TallinnSec Meetup
- 18.00-18.10 Intro/welcome + what and why about KPMG (CJ Brady Maxwell)
- 18.10 – 18:20 Rules and introduction for KPMG CTF
- 18:30 - 21:30 Capture all the flags!
- 21:45 Closing time and winner announcements
PS! We are always looking for speakers/workshops/tool reviews etc for all our coming events. If you want to share something awesome with our community contact us at [email protected]
Can't wait to see you all there!
Stay tuned for our next meetups on our website as well as on TallinnSec meetup page.