TallinnSec's own event in February from community members to the community.
Place: TalTech IT College, room ICO-316 - 3rd floor (Raja 4c, Tallinn - https://goo.gl/maps/RcD4dASewLGQJsGL9)
Time: 26th of Feb, 17.45
- 17.45 Gathering & grab a drink
- 17.55 Introduction by TallinnSec
- 18.00 "Securing your WP on shared hosting" - Peeter Marvet, Zone
- 19.00 "Tools for tools, Metatools for open source forensics" - The CinCan project. You can check more about what they'll be doing also at Disobey 2020: here
- 20.00 "Shitrix hit the fan" by Juho Jauhiainen
- 21.00 Proxmox cluster / portable VM environments - Osku
- 22.00 Closing. Potentially continues out of IT College
PS! We are always looking for speakers/workshops/tool reviews etc for all our coming events. If you want to share something awesome with our community contact us at [email protected]
Can't wait to see you all there!
Stay tuned for our next meetups on our website as well as on TallinnSec meetup page.